Translate English to Tagalog online for free of charge using Google Translate. Enter words, phrases, and web pages for English to Filipino Translation.
How to translate English to Tagalog?
- Open a browser and type translate.google.com in the address bar.
- Enter words, phrases, and web pages in English.
- The texts will be translated into Tagalog.
Google Translate Alternatives
|Bing Translator||Open Bing Translator|
|Yandex Translate||Open Yandex Translate|
|DeepL Translate||Open DeepL Translate|
|Cambridge Translate||Open Cambridge Translate|
Common English to Tagalog Phrases
- Hello – Kamusta
- Thank you – Salamat
- Good morning – Magandang umaga
- Bye bye – Paalam
- Good night – Magandang gabi
- How are you? – Kamusta ka?
- I’m glad to meet you – Natutuwa akong makilala kayo
- You are welcome – Walang anuman
- Do you speak English? – Nagsasalita ka ba ng Ingles?
- Yes / No – Oo / Hindi
- Left / Right / Straight- Kaliwa / Kanang / Diretso
- I love you – Mahal kita
Frequently Asked Questions
How English To Tagalog Translation Work?
Google Translate uses both neural machine translation (NMT) and human contribution from its Translate Community to translate text, documents, and websites from English to Tagalog.
What are the features of Google Translate?
- Word Translation: Translate written words or texts from a foreign language.
- Website Translation: Translate a whole website to the selected languages.
- Document Transaction: Translate documents of up to 10 MB in these formats: .docx, .pdf, .pptx, and .xlsx.
- Speech Translation: Translate spoken words and phrases into the selected foreign language.
- Mobile App Translation: Translate text from apps with Tap to Translate.
- Image Translation: Translate text from images on your phone by using your phone’s camera.
- Written Words Translation: Translate written words and phrases using the Google Translate app.
- Bilingual Conversation Translation: Translates back-and-forth conversation in real-time.
- Transcription: Convert speech to text in near real-time of a foreign language.
For most of its features, Google Translate provides pronunciation, dictionary, and listening to pronunciation.
Google Translate is available on Web, Mobile (Android, iOS), and API.