Translate Spanish to English online for free of charge using Google Translate. Enter words, phrases, and web pages for Spanish to English Translation.
How to translate Spanish to English?
- Open a browser and type translate.google.com in the address bar.
- Enter words, phrases, and web pages in Spanish.
- The texts will be translated into English.
Google Translate Alternatives
|Bing Translator||Open Bing Translator|
|Yandex Translate||Open Yandex Translate|
|DeepL Translate||Open DeepL Translate|
|Cambridge Translate||Open Cambridge Translate|
Common Spanish to English Phrases
- Hola – Hello
- Gracias – Thank you
- Buen día – Good morning
- Adiós – Bye bye
- Buenas noches – Good night
- ¿Cómo estás? – How are you?
- Encantado de conocerte – Nice to meet you
- De nada – You are welcome
- ¿Hablas inglés? – Do you speak English?
- Sí / No – Yes / No
- Izquierdo / Derecho / Recto – Left / Right / Straight
- Te amo – I love you
Frequently Asked Questions
How Spanish to English Translation Work?
Google Translate uses both neural machine translation (NMT) and human contribution from its Translate Community to translate text, documents, and websites from Spanish to English.
What are the features of Google Translate?
- Word Translation: Translate written words or texts from a foreign language.
- Website Translation: Translate a whole website to the selected languages.
- Document Transaction: Translate documents of up to 10 MB in these formats: .docx, .pdf, .pptx, and .xlsx.
- Speech Translation: Translate spoken words and phrases into the selected foreign language.
- Mobile App Translation: Translate text from apps with Tap to Translate.
- Image Translation: Translate text from images on your phone by using your phone’s camera.
- Written Words Translation: Translate written words and phrases using the Google Translate app.
- Bilingual Conversation Translation: Translates back-and-forth conversation in real-time.
- Transcription: Convert speech to text in near real-time of a foreign language.
For most of its features, Google Translate provides pronunciation, dictionary, and listening to pronunciation.
Google Translate is available on Web, Mobile (Android, iOS), and API.